We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting individual abstracts for the 2019 CSDI workshop to be held March 18th – March 20th at The Institute of Philosophy and Sociology of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland.
Below is a list of suggested topics. If your topic is not listed, please feel free to submit an abstract for any topic that relates to comparative survey design and implementation. Abstracts are due December 21, 2018.
- Achieving comparability
- Questionnaire development and testing
- Translation, adaptation and assessment
- Computational linguistics
- Minimizing measurement error
- Interviewer Effects
- Sampling Innovations
- Universal indicators
- Data collection challenges and solutions
- Quality Control
- Innovative uses of technology
- Paradata use across the lifecycle
- Metadata use
- Comparative standard demographics
- Data curation and dissemination
- Comparative analyses
To submit your abstract (up to 300 words), please use this link: Submit Individual Abstract.
For your convenience, here is a list of important dates:
- December 21, 2018 – Individual abstracts due (session organizers are responsible for ensuring their session participants submit individual abstracts)
- January 8, 2019 – Abstract notification sent and online registration opens
- March 1, 2019 – Online registration closes
- March 18 – March 20, 2019 – CSDI Workshop