We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting session abstracts for the 2019 CSDI workshop to be held March 18th – March 20th at The Institute of Philosophy and Sociology of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland.
Session abstracts should have at least three papers, complete with titles and authors (more papers and sessions may be added when responses to the call for individual contributions is complete). If the session is accepted, it is the responsibility of the session organizer to solicit the individual paper abstracts for that session and ensure each author submits an individual abstract by the presentation abstract deadline.
Below is a list of suggested topics. If your topic is not listed, please feel free to submit a session abstract for any topic that relates to comparative survey design and implementation.
The session abstracts are due November 2, 2018.
- Achieving comparability
- Questionnaire development and testing
- Translation, adaptation and assessment
- Minimizing measurement error
- Interviewer Effects
- Sampling Innovations
- Universal indicators
- Data collection challenges and solutions
- Quality Control
- Innovative uses of technology
- Paradata use across the lifecycle
- Metadata use
- Comparative standard demographics
- Data curation and dissemination
- Comparative analyses
To submit your abstract (up to 500 words), please use this link: Submit Session Abstract.
For your convenience, here is a list of important dates:
- November 2, 2018 – Session abstracts due
- November 9, 2018 – Call for individual contributions opens
- December 21, 2018 – Individual abstracts due(session organizers are responsible for ensuring their session participants submit individual abstracts)
- January 8, 2019 – Abstract notification sent and online registration opens
- March 1, 2019 – Online registration closes
- March 18 – March 20, 2019 – CSDI Workshop