COVID-19 Travel Information:
You will need a French COVID Health Pass to enter restaurants and other venues. You can find more information at the French Ministry Website and the U.S. French Embassy’s Website.
Please be sure to check your government’s and employer’s travel policies.
Venue address: 10 Rue des Fillettes, 93300 Aubervilliers, France
The venue for CSDI 2022 is located on a new campus called Condorcet Campus.
You can either look for “Centre de colloques, Campus Condorcet“ or use Metro line 12 terminus station “Aubervilliers Front populaire”.
- Please note the venue is just outside Paris’ city center.
- Hotels within one mile of venue (please note, the following hotels are recommendations taken from reviews on Booking.com, but no one from CSDI or our host’s organizations have personally inspected the properties):
- If you would like to stay closer to central Paris, please look for hotels along metro line 12, as it has a stop right outside of the venue.
- Our host has suggested one hotel (please note, this is a small hotel and has limited availability. Also, the hotel is not within walking distance to the venue, but it is closer to central Paris and very close to a metro line 12 station):
- Paris-Charles De Gaulle is about 23 km from the venue and travel time is approximate 30 – 45 minutes (dependent on time of day) by taxi and 45-60 minutes by public transportation.
- Orly Airport is about 25 km from the venue and travel time is 40 – 60 minutes (dependent on time of day) by taxi and 60 minutes by public transportation.
- Our hosts suggest using Citymapper for public transportation options.