We are very pleased to announce that the 2023 CSDI Workshop will be hosted by the University of Granada. The workshop will take place April 19th-April 21st at the School of Architecture. The local organizing committee for the workshop consists of faculty members and researchers at the Department of Methodology of Behavioral Sciences at the University of Granada:
– José Luis Padilla (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Luis Manuel Lozano (email@example.com)
– Isabel Benítez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– M.Carmen Navarro (email@example.com)
– Rocío Vizcaíno (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Don’t hesitate to contact them for any advice on travel and accommodation.
Call for Individual Abstracts
Below is a list of suggested topics. If your topic is not listed, please feel free to submit a session abstract for any topic that relates to comparative survey design and implementation.
The session abstracts are due February 15, 2023.
- Cross-cultural and comparative surveys during Covid-19
- Equivalency measures
- Achieving comparability
- Questionnaire development and testing
- Translation, adaptation, and assessment
- Minimizing measurement error
- Interviewer effects
- Sampling innovations
- Data collection challenges and solutions
- Quality control
- Innovative uses of technology
- Paradata use across the lifecycle
- Metadata use
- Comparative standard demographics
- Data curation and dissemination
- Comparative analyses
- Computational comparability measures
To submit your abstract (up to 300 words), please use this link: Submit Individual Abstract.
For your convenience, here is a list of important dates:
- February 15, 2023 – Individual abstracts due (session organizers are responsible for ensuring their session participants submit individual abstracts)
- February 20, 2023 – Abstract notification sent, and online registration opens
- April 1, 2023 – Online registration closes
- April 19th – April 21st, 2023 – CSDI Workshop