2021 Virtual CSDI Workshop
Given there is so much uncertainty in how Covid19 will unfold in the foreseeable future, the 2021 CSDI Workshop will be a virtual event, with a mixture of pre-recorded presentations and live panel discussions.
- From March 22nd to April 8th, attendees will be able to view pre-recorded presentations and submit questions to the author(s) via a discussion forum.
- You must register to view the pre-recorded sessions and to attend the live panels and virtual social events.
- You will receive your login credentials to view the recorded sessions and virtual social events the week of March 15th.
- On April 8th and 9th, there will be two live panel sessions:
- April 8th, 8:30 a.m. EST/ 2:30 p.m. CET (14:30 CET)
- On the Feasibility of Web Interviews for Cross-national Social Science Surveys: Evidence from the Generations and Gender Programme Push-to-web Experiment
- April 9th, 8:30 a.m. EST/ 2:30 p.m. CET (14:30 CET)
- The European Social Survey during COVID
- After each live panel, there will be a virtual social event where you can connect with other attendees.
- The 2021 Workshop is free! Space is limited, so be sure to register early!
Important Note for Joining Live Panels and the Kumospace Virtual Social Event
Please note that the Zoom panels require a passcode to enter. All registered participants should have received an email with the Zoom webinar link and passcode, along with instructions for joining the live presentations and virtual social event on Kumospace. If you are registered and did not receive the link as of April 5th, 2021, please email Jennifer Kelley as soon as possible.
Pre-recorded Presentations Available March 22, 2021!
Login here to view the pre-recorded presentations. You must be registered for the workshop to view the presentations.
To view a quick video tutorial on how to navigate the virtual workshop webpages, please click here.