2021 Virtual CSDI Workshop
Given there is so much uncertainty in how Covid19 will unfold in the foreseeable future, the 2021 CSDI Workshop will be a virtual event, with a mixture of pre-recorded presentations and live panel discussions.
Given the global pandemic, the 2021 CSDI Workshop will be a virtual event, with a mixture of pre-recorded presentations and live panel discussions.
- From March 22nd to April 8th, attendees will be able to view pre-recorded presentations and submit questions to the author(s) via a discussion forum.
- You must register to view the pre-recorded sessions and to attend the live panels and virtual social events.
- You will receive your login credentials to view the recorded sessions and virtual social events the week of March 15th.
- On April 8th and 9th, there will be two live panel sessions:
- April 8th, 9:00 a.m. EST/ 3:00 p.m. CET (15:00 CET)
- On the Feasibility of Web Interviews for Cross-national Social Science Surveys: Evidence from the Generations and Gender Programme Push-to-web Experiment
- April 9th, 9:00 a.m. EST/ 3:00 p.m. CET (15:00 CET)
- The European Social Survey during COVID
- After each live panel, there will be a virtual social event where you can connect with other attendees.
- The 2021 Workshop is free! Space is limited, so be sure to register early!
Registration is now open!
Please complete the 2021 Registration Form.
Recording and Presentation Guidelines are now available!
For your convenience, here is a list of important dates:
- March 8, 2021 – Recorded presentations are due
- March 22, 2021 –Pre-recorded presentations and discussion forums made available
- April 8th and 9th, 2021 – Live panel discussions