Call for Session Abstracts for the 2020 CSDI Workshop
We are excited to announce the 2020 CSDI Workshop will be hosted by CDSP, the Center for Data and Methods of Sciences Po and the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS). The workshop will take place March 11th – March 13th at the Condorcet Campus, Paris, France.
Session abstracts should have at least three papers, complete with titles and authors (more papers and sessions may be added when responses to the call for individual contributions is complete). If the session is accepted, it is the responsibility of the session organizer to solicit the individual paper abstracts for that session and ensure each author submits an individual abstract by the presentation abstract deadline.
Below is a list of suggested topics. If your topic is not listed, please feel free to submit a session abstract for any topic that relates to comparative survey design and implementation.
The session abstracts are due November 4, 2019.
- Equivalency measures
- Achieving comparability
- Questionnaire development and testing
- Translation, adaptation and assessment
- Minimizing measurement error
- Interviewer Effects
- Sampling Innovations
- Data collection challenges and solutions
- Quality Control
- Innovative uses of technology
- Paradata use across the lifecycle
- Metadata use
- Comparative standard demographics
- Data curation and dissemination
- Comparative analyses
- Computational comparability measures
To submit your abstract (up to 400 words), please use this link: Submit Session Abstract.
For your convenience, here is a list of important dates:
- November 4, 2019 – Session abstracts due
- November 8, 2019 – Call for individual contributions opens
- December 21, 2019 – Individual abstracts due (session organizers are responsible for ensuring their session participants submit individual abstracts)
- January 13, 2020 – Abstract notification sent and online registration opens
- March 1, 2020 – Online registration closes
- March 11 – March 13, 2020 – CSDI Workshop