2020 CSDI Workshop
We are excited to announce the 2020 CSDI Workshop will be hosted by CDSP, the Center for Data and Methods of Sciences Po and the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS). The workshop will take place March 11th – March 13th at the Condorcet Campus, Paris, France.
We are now accepting individual abstracts. Below is a list of suggested topics. If your topic is not listed, please feel free to submit an abstract for any topic that relates to comparative survey design and implementation.
The session abstracts are due December 21, 2019.
- Equivalency measures
- Achieving comparability
- Questionnaire development and testing
- Translation, adaptation and assessment
- Minimizing measurement error
- Interviewer Effects
- Sampling Innovations
- Data collection challenges and solutions
- Quality Control
- Innovative uses of technology
- Paradata use across the lifecycle
- Metadata use
- Comparative standard demographics
- Data curation and dissemination
- Comparative analyses
- Computational comparability measures
To submit your abstract (up to 300 words), please use this link: Submit Session Abstract.
For your convenience, here is a list of important dates:
- December 21, 2019 – Individual abstracts due (session organizers are responsible for ensuring their session participants submit individual abstracts)
- January 13, 2020 – Abstract notification sent and online registration opens
- March 1, 2020 – Online registration closes
- March 11 – March 13, 2020 – CSDI Workshop